Hiring: Student Marketing / Media Specialist
Student Marketing / Media Specialist
Pratt’s First-Year Design (FYD) program is hiring a Student Visual Media Specialist to help design, create, and produce a variety of projects including: videos, photos, animations, and website graphics. FYD is looking to establish an online presence that is edgy, trendy, and YouTube-ready to showcase our makerspace, our projects, and our students.
This student should have experience with:
- DSLR camera,
- Knowledgeable in cinematography, photography, sound design and editing.
- Experienced with Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop and InDesign
- Engineering knowledge helpful, not required.
This student should be able to:
- Work independently and make creative (informed) decisions
- Interact and communicate with people of diverse backgrounds
- Listen and respond to relevant information
- Work with constructive feedback
- Meet deadlines
- Manage equipment responsibly
Hours: Varies on Project (5 - 15 hrs / Week)
Length: Spring Semester, Summer Possible
Must submit cover letter, resume and digital portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org